What We Need From You to Get Started on the Bail Bond Process
To help expedite release, have the following ready when you contact us:
1) Date of Arrest: Please make sure to have the correct information since mistakes can delay the process. We don’t want that and we know you don’t either!
2) Defendant’s Full Name: Please have the full legal name of the defendant ready.
3) Name of the Jail: Be sure to know where the defendant is being held.
4) Location of the Jail: We need to know the location including county and state where the arrested person is being held so we can get them released.
5) Defendant’s Birthdate: Please make sure this information is accurate.
6) Bond Amount: The bond amount is calculated as a percentage of the total bail set by judge. If the alleged crime is a state crime the percentage is 10 percent. The percentage for federal crimes is 15 percent.